Skip to content
- Every 9 seconds a woman is assaulted/beaten in the US.
- 1 in every 3 women has been beaten or assaulted during her lifetime.
- Up to 10 million children witness domestic violence every year.
- Men who witnessed domestic violence as a child are twice as likely to abuse their own partners than those of non-violent family units.
- Women who witnessed domestic violence as a child are twice as likely to get involved in abusive intimate partner relationships as those who grew up in non-violent families.